|King Stefan's Castle|
|Feature Films||Sleeping Beauty|
|Television Programs||Once Upon A Time|
|Video Games|| Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
|Other names|| Sleeping Beauty's Castle
|Rulers|| King Stefan
|Inhabitants or Employees|| Unknown
Places of Interest Edit
- Ballroom: Where the King and Queen's thrones are located and the famous room where Aurora and Prince Phillip first met and participated in a lovely dance.
- The Highest Tower: The room where the princess is laid to sleep upon a bed after she pricks her finger on the magical spinning wheel that Maleficent conjured.
- Princess Aurora's 2nd Bedroom: This is where Aurora is hypnotized by Maleficent.
- Dining Room: Where King Stefan holds banquets.
- Hallways: Large areas in the castle that lead to various rooms.
- Garden (Backyard): Where all flowers are grown.
- Bridge: A bridge leading to the castle gates. Prince Phillip also battles Maleficent here.
- Library: The reading room. King Stefan also signs bills in there.
- Courtyard: Holds the gardens
- Tower: One tower which has a magical passage behind a fireplace in Aurora's Bedroom. It's where Aurora pricks her finger on Maleficent's Spinning Wheel.
The King's Castle is a location in the Sleeping Beauty based world Enchanted Dominion. The castle is visited by Terra, Aqua and Ven. Two boss battles in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep are fought at this castle, one inside the Throne Room while the other is fought at the bridge.
- Interestingly, the appearance of Aurora's bedroom is always changed in her different appearances.
- In Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Aurora's bedrooms are the same room.